Do you live for Fridays? Do you live for 5 p.m.?
If so, commit to living for more. But how? Let me share.
I’ve learned these from books, mentors and my own trial and error in life and business. They are each a long discussion over a great cup of coffee, but in a nutshell:
1. Get Purpose: Don’t get a job. Get a life! Define your purpose, know it, live it. Mine? Create happier communities. What’s yours?
2. Get Tough: Quit trying to explain your dream to others. People who don’t have dreams, don’t get dreamers! Don’t take it personally! Just run your own race.
3. Get in the Game: Stop talking self doubt. Decide that you want to make an impact in whatever you do in life. Put all your cards in. Don’t “give it a try.” Do it!
4. Get Your Mind Right: You cannot fail, you can only learn and grow. Your actions will follow your beliefs! “The way you do anything, is the way you do everything.” I heard that from a successful CEO and it’s been on my brain. If your car is a mess, your life is a mess. If you complain about the weather, you complain about your life.
5. Get a Plan: You don’t need a million great ideas in life, you just need ONE to execute! Follow it tirelessly. Make it happen.
6. Get Intense: Strengthen your body with fitness and good nutrition. Strengthen your mind with books, inspirational music, seminars, positive people, spiritual growth and motivational quotes.
7. Get Out: If you’re bogged down in daily tasks, and never make time to dream big, you’ll forever be busy in daily tasks. You must create time to get “out” of your current routine to evaluate what’s not working. Turn off the phone, computer and TV. Just you and a notebook. Think about your life and record your observations. Then write down your dreams.
8. Get Organized: Become a master of your own action list. People who lack time, actually lack organization. Create an edge by making a daily list and getting it done. What an accomplishment!
9. Get Back Up: Life is easier to manage when you expect obstacles. Learn to accept them for what they are and move on.
Get Ready to GIVE: Build others up, help someone succeed, stop keeping score
If you want help in achieving more in your life, get in touch