So many today are so full of fear of #covid19 they are afraid to live…. I want to encourage you this evening to Live your life, don’t take it for granted….
Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.
Many are alive, how many are really living?
Your life is a gift. However, it usually takes life changing moments before we reevaluate the important things in our life. It’s great to have goals and things to work towards, and it’s equally important to remember that each day is never promised. Live in the now by not taking life for granted. Make each and every day the best it can be.
Tips to Start Living:
- Instead of treasuring your work, take time to treasure the people around you.
- Put your phone down and have a conversation with your loved ones.
- Take a day off work and spend time with your kids instead.
- Stop listening to the media, Turn the television off and talk.
- Tell that person how you really feel.
- Forgive whomever needs to be forgiven. Forgive yourself. Don’t take your time here for granted because you might not get tomorrow.
Time is your most valuable resource. It is also the most valuable resource that you can give to someone. You can make more money, but you can’t buy more time. You are irreplaceable and the price of your time is limitless. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Invest your time wisely instead of waiting till it is too late. Live your life, don’t take it for granted.