Why We Are Here
Anti-social behaviour and intimidation is found almost everywhere in our cities, towns and local communities. Purposeless, bored and disaffected young people are often part of the problem.
Local children’s playgrounds and town parks are used for alcohol, drug abuse and more. Purposeless, bored and disaffected young people are so often part of the problem. But, here at BBTG we believe that young people can be the solution to these problems. When we break the cycle that keeps them down, we believe our youth are entrepreneurial, rational, determined, ambitious and of vast potential.
We aim to give value and respect back to our youth, instilling in them a sense of belonging, developing the champion within them while creating new opportunities for education, employment, and further training.
Bad Boy Turned Good is here to invest in our youth for the longer term, filling the voids often left by others. We work with people of all faiths or none and backgrounds to discover and develop the champion we all seek.
From among the most desperate and the most out of order we are creating champions, leaders, taxpayers, responsible parents & more
We work with the most desperate, and most out of order youth, their parents and carer’s through pioneering and successful work in schools, communities and prisons throughout Ireland.
Specialising in working with young people with:
– Anti social behaviour – Out of Control – Homeless – Due to release from prison or youth detention centres – Work alongside Families & single parents – Family mediation
Night Stop – Suicide Prevention
– Deliver Seminars in Gyms, Schools and Communities
– Field Trips & Boot Camps
– Provide a safe “off the street” atmosphere for our youth
– Train & equip urban youth workers on our BBTG intern programme
– Environmental clean ups
– Paining & decorating
– Car Washes
– Barbeques / Fun days / Children’s activities
– Youth Concerts